Boxing Day Run

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My stopwatch says I ran for 23minutes 35 seconds... I don't think so. I had to stop a couple of times, for a few seconds 'cos my left shin was giving me trouble AGAIN!!!! It's really distracting me!

Anyway, I guess I could have run for longer but I don't want to permanently hurt my leg because I want to keep fit!

I think I'll take a break tomorrow and run on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday... then I'll be off to Lagos.

I will try to run in Lagos a few times if I can.

P.S. I thought I was going to REALLY REALLY eat on Xmas Day - I believe I could have eaten more than I did.

Breakfast - Pancakes with Syrup
Lunch - Jollof Rice, Fried Rice, Chicken and Goat Meat
Snack - 3 Quality Street Sweets/Chocs
Dinner - Didn't feel like eating a meal so I had Choc Gateau with Ice cream

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Try to run a few times in lagos you say? Hmmmnnnn we shall see - I dont say a word - not a single word!!! LOL!!!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks