Saturday - Day 3 of 4

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Wow! I actually went running this morning! I cannot believe it!!! LOL!

I went for a 27minute run, it coulda been 30 but I turned around before the usual halfway point, I just couldn't be bothered!!! LOL!!!

So I will be running tomorrow morning before church... or maybe in the evening 'cos I don't want to go to church with sweaty hair.

I am going to rush to the car boot sale near my house to buy some books, wash my hair, take a shower and start my LONG day... last stop will be Mummy - have to wash her hair and get it ready for Xmas Day!!!

I'll be back tomorrow :-)

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

I love Car boot sales!!! I used to go to one at Charlton regularly when I use dto live in South London but since I moved to North London havent been to any. I know there is one on White Hart Lane but havent gone to have a look yet. Is the one u are going to very good? Loads of people and good bargains?

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks