S-L-A-C-K-I-N-G

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Vickii sent me a text last night for a wake-up phone call this morning... she sent the text at 10.35pm - I read it at 4am when I was just rolling over in my sleep! I woke her up and I am sure she worked out

I have been going to sleep soooo early and finding it difficult to get out of bed! Funny thing is, Vickii's complained about the same thing!

I have to run tonight after seeing my Mummy - I don't care if it's raining and I will do a home workout tomorrow morning - I WILL!!!!

So.. THE PLAN for the rest of the week:

Thursday - 30-45 minute easy run I RAN for 30 minutes :-)
Friday - Home workout I struggled to get out of bed this morning, kept on hitting the snooze button so I ended up doing a 30 minutes(ONLY!) home workout this morning. Better than nothing!

Saturday - Long Run in the Park. Maybe we'll try 5 times round the park (almost 2 hours)
Sunday - Interval Training. We have a 10k race on the 4th of August, that's next week Saturday.

Hope you're all doing okay.

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

I thought we were doing a timed 10k on saturday?

Thank you for waking me up because otherwise I'm sure I wouldn't have woken up to work out ... 1hr 15 minutes home workout with 27 minutes cardio; stepups, running on the spot, star jumps lol.

I was thinking, maybe I've been feeling sleepy because I haven't been exercising as much as I used to. Because I didn't feel sleepy at all today for the first time this week!

I hope you go for a jog today.

Unknown said...

By the way entry has opened for the Mornington Chasers 10k Regents park races ... it might be nice to have something to motivate us to run during winter ...

http://www.chaser.me.uk/

Unknown said...

Hmm I'm considering joining a running club because I've been slacking a lot recently ...

Check this one out http://www.chaser.me.uk/

Unknown said...

I'm sure you'll makeup for your days of rest on saturday. Best wishes on the 4th. Is it a timed race?

LondonBuki said...

@Vickii Oh yeah... timed 10k... That's what we are doing.
I went for my jog and I did a SHORT 30 minute home workout today cos I couldn't get out of bed early! LOL!
About the races, that's the 10k I did last December that you didn't show up for! LOL! It was raining HORRIBLY. We'll discuss registering for the races... and I'll check out the running club.

@CG Thank you :-) Yeah it's a timed race, like the one I did early July.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks