Still here...

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Can't believe I have not updated this blog in TEN Days...

Last week Wednesda, Vickii and I woke each other up at 5.45am and ran for about 30 minutes.
I ran on Saturday morning for 47 minutes.

Yesterday(Wednesday), woke up at 5.45am and ran for 27/28 minutes. Today, we woke up at 5.45 and I ran for 25 minutes, Vickii 30 minutes.
I will run at least once this weekend...

Vickii sent me this text yesterday: "Do u want 2 join me on a no sweet things challenge until Christmas?"... I was excited, lol. Why? Because I had just told myself on Monday that I won't have any chocolate, biscuits or pastries and these are included in Vickii's challenge. We have to report to each other so I will try to report here as often as I can :-)

I had a beauriful breakfast - Cereal, Strawberries, Grapes and Milk. So colourful, healthy and tasty :-)

How's everyone doing?

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm....abit sad that I just saw this challenge after I just wolfed down about 6 milk choc digestives, and I feel sick (bear in mind that i paid $7 for the stupid biscuits) so I guess today will not be able to count..... :-(

How are you, I was getting concerned, glad that you are back on track. How is your mum, keep on holding on, and remember that God is faithful.

BBL

KuesooM

Aspiring nigerian woman said...

hey,

I came across your blog - mummy monday many weeks ago and it is very inspirational. My prayers are with your mum. I eventually had time today to go through the rest of the blog properly and then found this blog. I can't believe that there are naija girls out there that run races (actually I lied, I met someone recently that lives in NY and runs marathons). I have always wanted to do this, but none of my friends are interested.

I don't mind running with you guys when others come up next year.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks