Day 3 - Rest

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Thank God for this!!! I started my jogging yesterday and I though it was going to be easy... I was WRONG.

I woke up this morning and my thighs were H-U-R-T-I-N-G, I thought to myself, "Was I riding a man all night during a sex marathon?" I WISH!!! Then I remembered Saturday morning and the beginning of my road to fitness.

For you guys out there who are mighty fit, please think about your unfit days... I know my 1st week looks so easy but it SO ISN'T, for me sha!!!

I saw a couple of women at the salon who said they were going to be running the Race For Life as well...

If you are interested, visit RaceForLife...

So tomorrow is my next day of jogging... Good Luck Buki, Good Luck!!!!

5 Comments:

Biodun said...

Pele, I feel u on d whole being sore n all, for some reason sha I love getting sore...lol...makes me feel like I had an effective workout n some changes will occur..lol

LondonBuki said...

Yeah I know what you mean, I feel like I am on my way to Ultimate Fitness... LOL!!!

TMinx said...

Go Buki go Buki GOOO!

U know the soreness will go. Theres no marathon here in nigeria..well there was the MTN marathon but it looked dangerous...we dont have space like that.

LondonBuki said...

LOL!!!! Marathon in Lagos ke?!?!?! I cannot even imagine.

Jogging tonight!!!!

Tunde Adeleye (Africa's #1 Educational Consultant) said...

Glad to read about the progress of your training. Just remember to pace yourself well.

All the best.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks