Day 6 - Rest

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'll have to admit, I was too lazy and stressed out to run on Day 4 (Monday) so I ran yesterday. I am so happy I can rest today cos I ran in the evening yesterday, ate some boiled plantain and stew and C-R-A-S-H-E-D!!!

I was so tired...

It looks so straightforward - running for 2 minutes and walking for 4. Well it 's not for someone as unfit as myself. This has even made me more determined to stick to this plan.

Some of my workmates are trying to convince me to make my July run public... i.e. tell everyone at work so that I can raise more money and get a t-shirt with my company logo and all... Oh gosh... I don't want them making a big deal out of this! I don't want my workmates at the Regent's Park cheering me on!!!

2 Comments:

TMinx said...

Why not Buki? its for a good cause!

LondonBuki said...

I don't want digrace abeg... but they just told me my job can match whatever I raise up to £500 so e.g. If I raise £400, they'll give me £400 and I'll have raised £800 :-)

So it look slike I will make it public.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks