I'm still running!!!

Saturday, June 03, 2006


I have been so busy - reading other blogs, among other things - I actually wrote up this LONG post and then next thing, I mistakenly went back on the page and the whole post was GONE!!!


I was so frustrated so I just gave up!

I have beautiful news (for me sha)... I am getting so fit. I can run for over an hour now!!! On Monday, I over-ran (if there's such a word!!) I planned to do 50 minutes and found out I'd done more than 20 minutes on top of that... How about that?!?!?

To be honest, the first 15-20 minutes are the worst for me, then it's almost a breeze cos my breathing is stable and all. I have been jogging on hard ground and I have started to feel a little pain in my calves so I have to start running on grass b4 I hurt myself.

Anyway, just wanted to let y'all know that I am still going!!!!

FIT FIT BUKI!!!!

1 Comment:

Biodun said...

Good job girl..I am jealous men...cant run 2 save my life...keep it up!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks