A Fitter Buki

Thursday, May 18, 2006

So today was the last day of Week 3, I feel like I am definitely getting fit but there is still a long way to go. I am so proud of myself and I think I will be able to keep this up...

I really cannot wait for when I will be able to run for a WHOLE HOUR without stopping, that's my first major milestone!!!!

Week 4 will be as follows:

  • Day 1 Rest
  • Day 2 Run 8 mins, walk 2 mins. Do 3 times
  • Day 3 Rest
  • Day 4 Run 12 mins, walk 2 mins. Do twice
  • Day 5 Rest
  • Day 6 Rest
  • Day 7 Run 8 mins, walk 2 mins. Do 3 times

Week Five

  • Day 1 Rest
  • Day 2 Run 9 mins, walk 1 min. Do 3 times
  • Day 3 Rest
  • Day 4 Run 14 mins, walk 2 mins. Do twice
  • Day 5 Rest
  • Day 6 Rest
  • Day 7 Run 8 mins, walk 2 mins. Do 3 times

Week Six

  • Day 1 Rest
  • Day 2 Run 15 mins, walk 1 min. Do twice
  • Day 3 Rest
  • Day 4 Run 8 mins, walk 2 mins. Do 3 times
  • Day 5 Rest
  • Day 6 Rest
  • Day 7 From this point onwards, you should be able to jog for 20 - 30 minutes

I'll put up some routines (e.g. fartleks) you can try once or twice a week to increase your stamina and strength so you can run harder and for longer. Hope this helps :-)

7 Comments:

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

should i come and cheer for you on the lines??? girl i know you can do it@ i need to get myself in work out mode too.

LondonBuki said...

Yeah, why not? Take a trip to London in July :-)

Thanks for the confidence oh...

TMinx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LondonBuki said...

@Chris Thanks, it's hard, good luck if you do decide to start working out :-)

@TMinx, you mean Buki right? Thank you, maybe you can come with Onada to support me innit? ;-)

Tunde Adeleye (Africa's #1 Educational Consultant) said...

Buki,

I am still rooting for yu o.

LondonBuki said...

@2undeh Thank you :-)

TMinx said...

oops, yeah Buki although the other name fits lolll.

Yeah send the HOT CASH down and I'll be there in a jiffy!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks