Saturday's Run Round The Park

Saturday, October 21, 2006

I have a busy day ahead of me.... have to be at my Mum's at 10am today.

So I got up at 6.50am, ate something light. Then I left home at 7.15am.

I jogged round the park 4 times... I am really working on starting slow and increasing my speed... but the times below don't show that... so I have to work on that every Saturday. What 'd like to see is a gradual decrease in time or an initial decrease and constant(ish) time.

Same park... each lap ~2.25km

1st lap: 16min 10sec
2nd lap:15min 46sec
3rd lap: 16min 06sec
4th lap: 15min 55sec

Ok, have to go and wash my hair, eat breakfast and go to my Mummy.

Enjoy your weekend :-)

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

7I hope you had a great weekend and your mum is good! Well done on going running on saturday ... hope your park is safe and not too secluded.

Guess who went jogging saturday and sunday? Yup, me! On saturday, it started raining after about 10 minutes but I continued!

LondonBuki said...

Hey... hope you've settled into your new place nicely.

My Mummy is doing well thanks.

On Saturday, when I was running the last lap, it started raining but ofcourse I carried on! The park is safe, filled with runners later in the morning.

WELL DONE!!! even the rain did not deter you! And you were saying I shouldn't be proud of you...

I am going running in about 30-45 minutes... I have the whole week off :-)

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous!!!

Enjoy your run and your week off! I've settled into my new place really well, my housemates are lovely and a nice flat!

Unknown said...

Hey hun, I hope you've been running this week since obviously you haven't been spending your time updating your blog Lol I'm just hating that you have a week off!

I went last night and again this morning so I'm pretty proud of myself. And I found myself a running partner so it's only a matter of time till I can handle those 10k runs as well!

LondonBuki said...

Hey Girl, I went on Monday morning... was supposed to go this morning... didn't happen but definitely going tomorrow morning UNFAILINGLY!!! I am going for 1hour + - Feel so unfit!

Well Done, I am proud of you even more than you are proud of yourself!!! Before we know it, we'll be signing up for the same races!!! Like Run London 2007. It really is good you found a running partner!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks