Tuesday's Training

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

***DRUMROLL PLEASE***

This is my...

100TH POST :-)

I have come a long way, from struggling to jog for a minute to being able to jog for a while(an hour or more) and slowly increasing my stamina and strength :-)
Here's to 100s and 100s and 100s of posts to follow :-)


***********************

Back to the reason for this post:
I just got back from a 30 minute training session/run.

I started off with a 7 minute jog(to warm up).
Ran HARD for a short time, then jogged - Did this 5 times.
Then I finished off with a 7-8 minute jog(to cool down).
Ofcourse I stretched when I was done :-)

I think I will train on Tuesdays - Interval, Fartlek, some form of training... Today was fun :-) Went running with a smile on my face cos my Mummy is doing well... Thank God.

I have set up a fundraising page for my Sue Ryder Run... you can see it HERE. Feel free to sponsor me ;-)

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your 100th post!!!

I didn't go jogging in barcelona, too many late nights and early mornings but I did walk A LOT! I'm determined to jog three times this week though! Are you up for jogging in the park this saturday?

Well done on going running twice this week already ...very impressive!

LondonBuki said...

You're back!!! :-) How was it?

I have only gone ONCE this week o! I went on Tuesday, and I am going on Thursday.

OFCOURSE I AM UP FOR JOGGING IN THE PARK ON SATURDAY... What park?

BiMbyLaDs** said...

welldone babe!! im proud of u! i ran in front of my TV yesterday.. im getting there..mwah xx

LondonBuki said...

You this BimbyLads, you will not kill me o!!! LOL!!!

Don't run in front of the TV, what if you fall down and break your teeth on the TV??? Abeg o!

You are hilarious!

Unknown said...

Tada!!!!! Congratulations!!! Let me go back and read the post.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks