Thursday's Run

Thursday, February 22, 2007

I went running this evening... it was at a quicker pace than normal, I could feel it after 10 minutes. I ran for about 25-30 minutes.

I felt really good after the run :-)

I am taking out my braids(extensions) tomorrow, after seeing my Mummy - Thank Goodness!!! Sweating on my scalp and not being able to wash my hair has been disgusting! Yuck!

I should be signing up for the 6 Regent's Park races(UPDATE: The first three races are FULL so I entered the last 3 - July 7th, August 4th and September 1st, all on Saturday... this cost £28.50) and the Race For Life(UPDATE: Registered for the race at Regent's Park on Saturday, July 21st) tomorrow...

I'll be back on Saturday to blog about the Run Round The Park.

2 Comments:

Waffarian said...

Heeeeeee Chineke! I am in pain! Chei! which kain aproko job be this?Okay, so I have started my gym routine! Finally! Thanks to Buki! I am going to be doing two programmes,
1. Condition training(the normal interval training with running, push-ups,press-ups, aerobics, etc)It is 1hr and you sweat like a christmas goat after that, so I am aiming to do this at least 5 times a week.
2.weightlifting(not heavy weights, the weights are 2.5, 1.25, 3 and 5) it is also an hour long programme and you do basic exercises to tone up the body. I must say i was pleasantly surprised when i did it, i thought it will be very hard bit it was not and man! do you work up a sweat! anyway, I am planning to incorporate this at least 3 times a week! The thing is, I don't know how I am going to find time but i am going to try and do the condition training early in the mornings like 6:30, then the weight lifting in the evenings at 19:30.
The weather is quite horrible here, snow storms and what not so I can not do any outdoor activity yet, anyway, thats the latest, i will keep in touch and tell you how these programmes turn out!

LondonBuki said...

5 times a week for Condition training?
How many times for Weightlifting...?

You don't want to rush into it and get tired o...

I used to do body strength - a class with weights and I noticed how toned my body got... I loved it!

Tell me more.

Thanks for sharing.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks