Saturday's Run

Saturday, February 24, 2007

I went running REALLY late today!

I didn't finish taking out my braids until 3PM!!! I went to bed at 3am and woke up at 10 and I spent 5 hours taking out the rest of my braids today! Thank God I am done!

I just got back from a 40 minute run, it felt like it was longer 'cos it started raining and I couldn't wait to get back home... All that aside, it was a really good run :-)

I am off to take a shower and TO WASH MY HAIR!!! :-)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend ALL!

P.S. Vickii, how was your run? Hope it was fun!

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

A 40 minute run!! You have been a great role model for me. Each time I struggle to maintain running 15 minutes without stopping or getting out of breath, I think about you and the fact that you've run for over an hour non stop in ur 5km and 10km races. I'm getting there slowly. I was so excited today. I completed a whole lap of going round the four perimeters of my block without stopping to rest!!

LondonBuki said...

Well Done CG!!!

In a couple of weeks, you should be able to do 30 minutes non-stop... I really think you should enter the Race For Life(July) or Beat The Baton(May) - they are both 5k runs.

Unknown said...

Hey hun, sorry I've been awol for a while. I went running twice last week which isn't great but it's better than the 0 of the week before. Only 23 minutes on saturday because of the rain and wind ... hopefully it'll be better this week!

I've set up my page too for beat the baton too!

LondonBuki said...

I don't blame you! The weather wasn't fun on Saturday! 2 is definitely better than 0!

I just checked out your fundraising page... :-)

Did you regeister for the Regent's Park races and the Race For Life?

I am going running today, Thursday and Saturday...

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks