Saturday's Run Round The Park

Saturday, March 10, 2007

I ran round the park FOUR times!!!

This is the first time this year I've done that, I know it was a normal thing for me to do by the end of last year but I just never got round to doing it yet (this year) after recovering from Malaria and quickly getting back into my usual running...

I am so proud of myself and I told my friend F that I will be running round the park 5 times soon(in a few months) and 6 times later in the year :-) I want Saturday to be my LONG run day...

It took me just over an hour... time? I don't know because I am yet to buy my sports watch.

I just had my breakfast, going to wash my hair, then spending the afternoon washing my Mummy's hair...

Enjoy the rest of your weekend all!

P.S. Thank you ALL for you sponsorship... and Waffy, thank you :-)

9 Comments:

Waffarian said...

This girl!!!!!ah ah! where do you get your strenght from? ehn? honestly.......You are so welcome dear! really proud you are doing all these things!

Waffarian said...

strength

Unknown said...

Well done hun, you have to make it a weekly thing like year! I went for 30 minute run on saturday with the intention of going spinning after ... good thing I did because spinning was full. On sunday, I did 3 laps of this route round my house in birmingham without stopping, not even to tie my shoelaces and I looked at the time at the end, and I had been running for 1hr 21 minutes ... I was so proud!

LondonBuki said...

@Waffarian LOL! We all have that strength... you too! :-)
@Vickii It is definitely going to be a weekly thing! Thank you.
1 hour 21 minutes? That's really good!!! Well Done!!!!
So you went 3 times last week?

Unknown said...

Yup three times!

LondonBuki said...

Good! Vickii's back in FULL force.

We should go running sometime soon...

Unknown said...

I know, we should go running soon ... I really want to try out your 4 laps round your park.

Unknown said...

How would you feel about a 10 mile race in september ... that's just over 15k? Self Transcendence ... Battersea park 22nd sept? Once we've done the first 10k (which I need to sign up for by the way), I'll want a bigger challenge. We have time to think about it.

By the way, april is getting ever closer.

LondonBuki said...

10 miles in Battersea Park... Sounds interesting... details please?

April, I am looking forward to it! You?

We'll decide on a Saturday soon.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks