Monday, April 23, 2007




DAY 12

1. Breakfast was Muesli (gotta work on having something else for breakfast)
2. Snack was a Banana and some grapes and strawberries
3. I had Jollof Rice, Brocolli, Cauliflower and Chicken for Lunch.
4. Snack - I had an apple, an orange and another banana(another one because I didn't get home till 8 after seeing my Mummy)
5. Dinner - An omelette(made with 2 eggs but one yolk) and vegetables. I was craving oranges and had two...

Exercise - I did a home workout(Warm up, squats, lunges, Tricep dips, Shoulder raises, Bicep curls, Ab exercises, Back extension and a few more. A whole load of stretch exercises too...) from 'Fit for your shape' by Matt Roberts. I know I'm going to feel this tomorrow morning...

**REMEMBER: Eat FIVE times a day... Snack in between meals. Don't go too long without eating something. Try to drink at least 2 litres of water each day at regular intervals not all in one go. Try not to drink hot chocolate (only if you grow the cocoa in your back garden! LOL!!), coffee or tea (you can have herbal and green tea)**

6 Comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't wake up this morning to do my home work out so I'll do it after work.

I have either a mix of bran flakes and just right for breakfast or a bowl of porridge and I either grate an apple and put it in or put some blueberries. Good way of getting some fruit in the morning.

Unknown said...

wow, you've done well oh!
wish i started with you
:(

LondonBuki said...

@Vickii I'll try your breakfast suggestions out... thanks :-)

@LC Thank you...
You can start now and finish 12 days after us... :-)
What do you think...?

Unknown said...

i could actually, and cheat by just eating what you ate. but i'd have to do this after my atkins as ive got 2 others starting this induction with me.

is this for weight loss BTW?

LondonBuki said...

You will lose weight especially if each of your 5 portions is small. My breakfast is a huge bowl!

I am not really trying to lose weight but my body's already a little trimmer, mostly my tummy.

Waffarian said...

Hi ladies, sorry about being "AWOL" this weekend, I had visitors from London and had to entertain them through out! I managed to avoid the general state of alcoholism that came with them, but my saturday night, after much pressure I succumbed to two ciders. I felt so bad afterwards that I did not eat for the whole day on sunday! yesterday went well, I had sallads for lunch and chicken and whole grain rice for dinner! For my exercise, I ran 5 mins, walk 3 mins do 3 times.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks