Tuesday, April 24, 2007




DAY 13

1. I had BORING Muesli for breakfast today. It does it's job though... I don't feel hungry for a few hours after eating it. It really isn't boring, it's because I've been eating it everyday for a while now... I'm going to buy Fruit and Fibre and Bran Flakes on my way home this evening.
2. Snack - I washed some grapes and strawberries and put them in a little plastic container. They were so yummy, I am really enjoying this :-)
3. Lunch - Same as yesterday, I don't mind one bit cos it's yummy - Jollof Rice, Broccoli, Cauliflower and chicken
4. Snack - Banana and Apple (also packed from home)
5. Dinner - Roasted Plantain

Exercise - I didn't wake up in time to workout this morning so I am going to do a 30 minute dumbell workout from Smart Girls do Dumbells by Judith Sherman-Wolin(on my sidebar) this evening. I am so not in the mood to run or power walk outside today.


**REMEMBER: Eat FIVE times a day... Snack in between meals. Don't go too long without eating something. Try to drink at least 2 litres of water each day at regular intervals not all in one go. Try not to drink hot chocolate (only if you grow the cocoa in your back garden! LOL!!), coffee or tea (you can have herbal and green tea)**

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

@ Waffy ... You can't go a whole day without eating! Especially since you exercise so much. You drank cider, it happened, you should have just gone back to your regular eating the next day ... lol, sorry for the lecture.

I have slacked a bit yesterday and today. Felt really weird yesterday, thought I would faint on the underground and ended up getting off the train to get on a less crowded one. Basically, I only walked the 25 minutes to the station in the morning that I normally do and I've walked 35 mins today and probably won't do anymore. I feel better though so I'll be back on track tomorrow.

LondonBuki said...

@Waffy Ah! Eat dear, you could have eaten less if you wanted but to not eat at all? How did you function? Me too I am sorry for the lecture o! x

@Vickii PLEASE take it easy o... hope you rest very well this evening. I trust you anyway - I know you will not over exert yourself.

Good to know you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Yes!! Please find something else. We don't want Muesli sprouting out of your head.

Try if you have it in the UK.

Waffarian said...

ewo!!!!!!!! I dey sorry, chei! for tuesday: ate breakfast, left over from night before, for lunch, i had chicken and whole grain rice, for snack, i had an apple, for dinner, i had sallad. Exercise: Ihr aerobics class, missed my usual weightlifting! Okay, baby girls, i don hear, but na guilt catch me! e no go happen again!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks