Interval Training

Friday, May 25, 2007

Just got back from interval training... it felt really really really good. It took me 45 minutes in total. Warmed up for 8 minutes and cooled down for a similar amount of time. I'll go for a long run tomorrw - 1 hour plus.

I can't say much right now... I need to sort a lot of things out.

What I'll say is I am making my blog private... Mochafella please email me your email address or you can leave it in my comments section. Waffy, you too. Vickii, I already know your email addy, ToyinE I know yours too. To others who read this blog and I don't know who you are, please let me know.

Have nice weekend and I'll blog about the race on Monday.

5 Comments:

Zoe Believer said...

Hi Buki, i read this blog for inspiration though i don't leave comments. If it's possible for me to continue to do this my email is amarasviewonstuff@yahoo.com. Thanks and good luck with the race, may be joining you one of these days!

Unknown said...

Well done hun! Long run for me too tomorrow then come Monday, we WILL do that 5k in under 30 minutes!!!

I'm sad that you're making your blog private but do what you have to do.

LondonBuki said...

Yeah ofcourse believer...:-) Thank you for that :-)
It'd be nice if you joined us soon :-)

@Vickii I'll text you on Saturday to make sure you have gone running o! LOL!

Yeah... once my Mummy was mentioned, I knew I had to do it.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, I really can't believe all this is happening. It saddens my heart that people can be so mean and insensitive. I also read your blog- both the fitness blog and here i am and like many others have said you are truly an inspiration. My e mail address is kemimoi@gmail.com, please invite me. Thanks! I'm actually the muesli anon:)

Unknown said...

Hi Buki, I read your blogs everyday. My email is bola1908@gmail.com. Don't let the haters affect you. Put your head up and walk upright!!!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks