Saturday's Run Round The Park

Saturday, May 05, 2007

I had bran flakes and a banana(cut up) for breakfast...

Vickii and I went running today. We ran a timed 5k... it felt like we were running harder than usual but our time was just over 32 minutes! Slower than our best time...


We didn't run last weekend and I think our bodies had to work harder today, it felt like we were running quicker BUT we were actually only running harder, exerting more energy cos it felt harder.

I was working on my breathing today and I think I need more practice... will blog more about it another day. I am HUNGRY!!!

Vickii and I are running tomorrow (for about 45 minutes to an hour, could be more, LOL!) and interval training or some form of training on Monday.

2 Comments:

diary of a G said...

damn yawl got stamina
take healthy

Unknown said...

Saturday was weird because honestly, I was running hard so I was very surprised that we were even slower than last time ... it doesn't matter though, I know we'll do it in under 30 mins!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks