New Week.... Plans?

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Interval training didn't happen on Sunday...
I didn't go to work on Monday cos I was exhausted, so no workout...
Today, Tuesday - I didn't do anything this morning...

I MIGHT go running for 30 minutes this evening if I get back from my Mummy at a good time. I am not making any promises.


If I don't do anything today, I think I'll do something tomorrow(Wednesday) and Friday... Thursday's my birthday and I am trying to take a break on that day but I won't be shocked if I decide to workout that morning...

Ofcourse, Saturday and Sunday, I'll be running! Vickii and I might do a timed 10k run on either of those days because I have a 10k race next week Saturday, 7th of July.


How's everyone doing?

1 Comment:

mochafella said...

I'm alright, I assume everyone is too. Happy b-day.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks