New Week...

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I did a home workout this morning... I went to bed early last night so I was able to wake up at 5.45am. I wanted to wake up at 5.30 but really couldn't be bothered.

I'll update below and put up a new post on Saturday.


Monday - Absolutely Nothing :-) Ok, I ran for the train in the morning ;-)

Tuesday - I did a 30 minute workout... I actually enjoyed it. It really woke me up.


Wednesday - Hill training in the morning - I struggled to get out of bed, kept on hitting the snooze button. Eventually got up 20 minutes later. I warmed up for about 6 minutes. Then ran up and down the ~60m ramp fifteen times. Only cooled down for 3 minutes before stretching because I was running late. Glad to say I made my train!


Thursday - I did a 40 minute home workout this morning, could have been longer but I stayed in bed a little longer:
5 minutes jogging on the spot
40 squats, 40 lunges, 30 butt raises(LOL Can't remember the name)
1 minute jogging on the spot
30 bicep curls on each arm, 20 lateral raises, 20 side raises, 30 lift ups(??? LOL), 20 tricep dips(ouch!)
1 minute jogging on the spot
40 sit ups, 30 butt raises(again I can't remember the name),Crunches
1 minute running on the spot
20 squats, 20 bicep curls each....
THE END :-)


Friday - Blissful rest.


Saturday - Long Run in the park.

Sunday - Training.


My plan is to go to bed EARLY all week... I want to be in bed by 11. I'll let you know how that goes.

How's everyone? Waffy, where are you?

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

We're all here...... reading silently with out tails between our knees. LOL!!

mochafella said...

Lmao @ CG, exactly, out of breath and cursing the day LB discovered running.

LondonBuki said...

@CG LOLLLL!!!!

@Mochy Yeah right! LOL!!!

Unknown said...

Those wide leg squats and walking lunges are the genesis of my aches right now. On the first day, I did 20 each I think gleefully. On th esecond day, I could barely manage 15. I just stopped doing them for my own health & safety. LOL!!

The other exercises are cool and manageable. Not as painful. Will have to start doing them again soon. No need giving up when I've just begun huh? LOL!!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks