Race Week

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I have been a slacker with fundraising for this race so I am begging people at work now.. LAST MINUTE! LOL!

I haven't run or worked out this week but my plan is:
Wednesday: Training in the evening- Warm up, Run up and down the slope 15 times, cool down.
Thursday: Home workout first thing in the morning
Friday: Interval training first thing in the morning
Saturday: RACE DAY :-) - 5k
INFO:
Race For Life (raising money for Cancer Research)

Date: Saturday July 21st 2007
Time: 11am
Venue: Regents Park, London NW1 4JL


My colleagues said I HAVE to finish the race in 25 minutes or less! FUNNNY!!!! 28 minutes is Vickii and I's target... I'll let you know how it goes. I hope my friend Miss E comes for the race too... and I know CG will be there as well...

Hope you are all doing ok.

P.S. i am waiting for registration for the Nike Run London 10k race to start! They are wasting my time... I want to register for it definitely.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

My waist - its off and on. But I ran with it on Monday, tuesday and wednesday and it was ok. No more running for me too until saturday.

I have been a bit lackadaisical about fundraising too. If I dont meet my target, they wont kill me abi? LOL!!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks