Quick Update

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Yss, CG, I don't have internet access at home yet... my provider claim I'll have it sorted within the next couple of weeks... thanks for checking up on me :-)

On Wednesday, I did a 50 minute home workout.

Today(Saturday) - 1hour 15minute run through Alexandra Palace(up and down the hills), up Muswell Hill, down Muswell Hill and through Ally Pally(more hills) to get back home... Muswell Hill is STEEEEEPPPP!!! Wow!

Sunday - 1hour 30minute run, same route as Saturday... definitely felt harder... added a little LEVEL route to the end to make it 1.5 hours.

Hope you're all okay and enjoying your weekend.

6 Comments:

Unknown said...

I'm very impressed with your run on saturday because doing a long hill run is hard!!

LondonBuki said...

Thank you!

But this comes from the lady who ran 15k on Saturday, 12k on Sunday and 16.5k on Monday!!!

WELL DONE VICKII!!!! We have to do some serious long runs when you get back... our race is so NEAR!

Unknown said...

Can I come & watch you both? LOL!! I'll be holding the stopwatch and just make sure you are both doing your fartleks properly. LOL!!

Unknown said...

Lol, it's easier on the treadmill because it's flat all the way! I wish I had a treadmill at home ... LB, my birthday is in March. I'm sure CG will chip in! Loll

LondonBuki said...

Why wait till March? I'll get you one for Christmas!!!

Unknown said...

LOL!!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks