New 5k PB

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I ran a 5k (Resolution 5k) on the 19th of April and finished in exactly 28 minutes... I could have finished quicker but I was tired from a 2 hour fitness workshop on the previous day.

So - yay me! :-) If you know me, you'd know my next target is 27 minutes ;-)

I've registered for the Royal Parks Half-Marathon, it takes place later in the year (11th of October).

These days, I workout Mondays to Fridays and usually have my weekends off, during the weeks I have to workout on Saturday or Sunday, I take one or 2 days off between Monday and Friday. I will try to blog here more often than I've been for the last year...

4 Comments:

Abimars said...

Good for you, I'm sure you'll hit 27 mins in no time

Miss FlyHigh - LondonsNaijaQueen said...

noice!! great stuff

lovely figure hun

Waffarian said...

Hello Buki, Long time! Good to see you are still going strong. I have slacked...seriously...but I am gonna start again...summer is here already...damn.

love.

LondonBuki said...

Thanks Abimars, I really hope so :-)

Thanks Miss FlyHigh - LondonsNaijaQueen :-)

Hey Waffarian! Longest time!!! Start again asap, don't postpone it okay :-) Keep me updated.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks