New 5k PB

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I ran a 5k (Resolution 5k) on the 19th of April and finished in exactly 28 minutes... I could have finished quicker but I was tired from a 2 hour fitness workshop on the previous day.

So - yay me! :-) If you know me, you'd know my next target is 27 minutes ;-)

I've registered for the Royal Parks Half-Marathon, it takes place later in the year (11th of October).

These days, I workout Mondays to Fridays and usually have my weekends off, during the weeks I have to workout on Saturday or Sunday, I take one or 2 days off between Monday and Friday. I will try to blog here more often than I've been for the last year...

4 Comments:

Abimars said...

Good for you, I'm sure you'll hit 27 mins in no time

Isabella said...

noice!! great stuff

lovely figure hun

Waffarian said...

Hello Buki, Long time! Good to see you are still going strong. I have slacked...seriously...but I am gonna start again...summer is here already...damn.

love.

LondonBuki said...

Thanks Abimars, I really hope so :-)

Thanks Miss FlyHigh - LondonsNaijaQueen :-)

Hey Waffarian! Longest time!!! Start again asap, don't postpone it okay :-) Keep me updated.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks