Monday, August 14, 2006

I ate so much during the weekend. It's not that I feel guilty, I am disgusted at myself. Because my tummy really hurts and it was highly uneccessary. So much unhealthy c**p, I already have issues with my stomach (Almost anything "different" upsets my tummy), so this was an unwise thing to do.

I still go training twice a week but the plan now is to jog 2 days as well.

I have a book that I record my times for each training day, very good idea!

I think tomorrow I'll share my times so far, right now I am still trying to sort out this upset stomach.

Lesson Learnt: It's not only about exercising, you HAVE to eat healthy to avoid stomach upsets, bad skin, being unhealthy, and so much more!!!

P.S. After I wrote this post, I did 200 step ups... LOL @ not feeling guilty!

2 Comments:

Amber @ Cafe Physique said...

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog and linking me on your page. I really like the advice that you give to your readers, and I look forward to reading your posts.

LondonBuki said...

Thanks Amber :-)

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks