London is England's Slimmest Area...

Friday, September 01, 2006

Obesity is rising in the UK! I know the US is serious but the UK is trying to catch up.

According to an article titled, "Do you live in England's Fattest Area?" :


England's fattest areas include:

  • Easington, North Yorkshire
  • Corby, Northamptonshire
  • Knowsley, Merseyside
  • Sedgefield, County Durham
  • Sandwell, West Midlands
  • South Tyneside
  • Bolsover, Derbyshire
  • Barnsley, South Yorkshire
  • Sunderland
  • Wansbeck, Northumberland
England's slimmest areas:
  • Kensington and Chelsea, London
  • Westminster, London
  • Camden, London
  • Hammersmith and Fulham, London
  • Wandsworth, London
  • Richmond Upon Thames, London
  • Islington, London
  • Barnet, London
  • Lambeth, London
  • Elbridge, London
Read the rest of the article HERE.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, the US is pretty bad...especially amongst blacks..

I have 3.4 more to get to 133. I'm at about 136.6 .....I'm starting to feel too small although i know its the "healthy" weight. My appetite is also crazy :( but i'm still trying to eat healthy. I left a question for you on my blog...

PS.. love this blog! talk about motivating...

LondonBuki said...

Belle, like you said it's not all about weight... if you think you look too small... stop abeg. You look slim and nice in your pics, I trust you to know when to stop.

I'll check out your question on your blog...

Thanks Girl :-) Glad to know you like it.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks