No more...

Monday, September 11, 2006

... Biscuits or pancakes for me for AT LEAST the next month.

Yes, yes! I love and I eat biscuits, not bad bad ones but I love Rich Tea and I have like 4 a day! I also have pancakes at least once a week. They are YUMMY!!! I don't have my pancakes with syrup though... I prefer them plain, honestly!

But I have been feeling a bit bloated recently and I think it has to do with my current diet. I have brekkie, lunch and dinner unfailingly everyday. I snack in between, fruits or Rich Tea. But I have noticed my tummy doesn't feel the same inside.

Our race is in less than 4 weeks... OCTOBER 8th 2006... and I am looking forward to it... The buzz... 20,000 people coming together to run (and have fun, in a way).

So good luck to me and my running partner/pal and the other thousands of people taking part :-)

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with ur training and the race buki. The hour is really at hand. I admire ur resilence.

With regards to Jogging and training for any race for the rest of us especially me:

"The Spirit is Willing but the Flesh is Weak" and in my case, very, very weak indeed!!!

LondonBuki said...

Thanks CalabarGirl :-)

LOL! I feel you!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks