Tuesday, September 19, 2006

*Something New I learned today - A few minutes of intense exercise a day is just as good as hours in a gym.... Interesting.*

Yesterday, my friend and I did another 'fartlek'. With the information above, that means this was a serious workout, it definitely felt like it! The plan was to do 4,3,2,1 minutes of hard running with 1 minute intervals each (jogging 10 minutes before and after the whole routine). What we ended up doing, because it's uncomfortable checking a stop watch while running, was 800m, 600m, 400m and 200m hard running with much more than a minute's break each time.

I went to bed late last night so I am sleepy and my body is tired cos I didn't rest it very well.

My plan is to leave work a bit early cos I got in early and sleep for at least an hour before my 45 minute or 5k run today.

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks