My Yummy (and Healthy) Dinner

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Last Night:

  • I cracked 2 eggs in a bowl, threw out the yolk of one because that's where all the cholestrol is.... Added a little milk, a dash of curry, salt and thyme. I beat this mixture together....
  • I poured just over a tablespoon of oil and stir-fried some mixed vegetables and half a can of tuna (in brine not OIL!!!), a dash of seasoning was added to this as well.
  • Then I added the egg mixture and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
Can I say.... YUMMY and FILLING? :-) And definitely different and healthier than what I'd normally have for dinner!

It was so nice!!!

I've been very good since my Disaster of a Brekkie yesterday - Bread and Peanut Butter!!!

Today:

  • Breakfast - A Bowl of Cornflakes (with semi-skimmed milk)
  • Snack - A Pear
  • Lunch - Potato Pottage/Asaro/Ebe... LOL!!! I didn't use yam cos it's heavier and OFCOURSE more expensive! And Chicken.
  • Snack - 3 plums
  • Dinner - I'll have Indomie Noodles :-)

** I have a brand new pack of Green Tea and will be having it quite often during the day :-) **

We are going jogging tomorrow evening and then the RACE is on Sunday!!! Good Luck Buki, Good Luck Miss Y (my jogging partner) and Good Luck all participants in the Run London race!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck on Sunday Buki and Miss Y! Guess what I did today at 6:45? My alarm went off, I looked outside the window, saw it wasn't raining .... and then I got out of bed and went for a jog/walk following the week 1 program. I was so proud of myself! Now all I have to do is repeat this tomorrow!

Very healthy dinner, I might try it sometime!

LondonBuki said...

1982, WELL DONE!!! WELL DONE!!! I know it must have taken a lot for you to get up so WELL DONE!!! Good Luck with repeating it tomorrow or Friday, however your body feels :-)

I was stuck on the STUPID central line because of Signal Failure between Bethnal Green and Liverpool Street so I couldn't go jogging tonight... looks like I'll be waking up at 6am tomorrow... I will definitely blog about my hopeful SUCCESS at that tomorrow :-)

I think I might repeat the same dinner today... I was gonna have something else but I am in the mood for a filling dinner...

Thanks for the Wishes oh... I will be blogging about that on Sunday or Monday :-)

Good Luck and Well Done Again!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks