Healthy Eating

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I have tried to constantly eat healthy but it is hard. I rely on my running to help cancel out the results of BAD eating.

I try to eat healthy as often as I can... Last night I had my delish Egg 'thing'.

Soul sent me a recipe for this yummy pitta with mashed boiled plantain, seafood and veg. I enjoyed it so much when I took it to work for lunch.

I will try my BEST to talk about healthy eating once a week, please remind me if I forget.

I think my first healthy eating post, with a healthy BUT yummy recipe, will be on Monday (Ingredients - Potatoes, Mixed Veg, Chicken, to name a few)

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

I try to eat healthily as well most of the time but I eat unhealthily A LOT. Specifically, chocolate, cake, biscuits ... you get the picture.

That's another reason I wanted to get into runningm so I don't feel guilty about my eating!

Can't wait for your recipes! Can you share SOul's yummy pitta as well?

Have a great weeekend and make sure you post your times tomorrow!

Kush said...

My girlfren wan begin run but she no know wetin she fit do with her hair. How far Buki? Which advice you fit gif am?

LondonBuki said...

@Vickii I totally understand you... I use my running to make me feel better about my eating habits :-)

I will share Soul's yummy pitta recipe, ofcourse.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

@Kush LOL!!! Hmmm.... does she sweat on her scalp? I know someone who doesn't... if she doesn't, then she can do whatever she wants with her hair.

If she sweats on her scalp, like I do, then she has to avoid doing weaves cos her scalp will itch!

I wash my hair every week, 'cos of my running.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks