Tuesday's '20 minute' Run

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

That was the plan... I went jogging with a friend of mine, a guy. It was HARD to keep up with him but I did :-)

We agreed to run round the track 10 times... The 10th time round, he said we should do an 11th lap, I thought I was gonna collapse! He said we should pick up our pace as we started the 11th lap... the last 200m, I gave it my all - sprinted!!!!

I felt good and I still feel good!

We ran approximately 4400m(4.4km) in less than 25 minutes.

FlyGirl, I will reply your comment soon but Vicki has said most of it... :-)

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, you are brave, running with a boy! That is impressive timing for that length ... well done!

Respond to flygirl, I want to know what you think!

Also, you haven't blogged about your healthy eating or shared any more good recipes in a while!

LondonBuki said...

@Vickii Still trying to get used to your name!
I ran with a 'boy' cos I wanted to really push myself. I thought I was going to stop after 5 laps cos it was a bit too hard for me! I felt really good after though :-)

I will share good recipes, the reason I haven't tallked about healthy eating is 'cos I have been misbehaving!!! LOL!!!

I have responded to FlyGirl - it was similar to your response.

@ToyinE :-) Thanks!!!

Unknown said...

My name is vickii and I haven't run in four days. 'Why?' I hear you ask? Well I have a really good reason, you see I run in the mornings before work and its been so cold the last few days that I haven't been able to get out of bed before 7:30!

Okay, okay, I'll stop making excuses and go tomorrow! After all, sods law will dictate that it will rain all of next week until race day on sunday when it will be a nice clear day and I'll have to go and run a 10k race after all the mouth I've been making about running for an hour!

LondonBuki said...

LOL!!!!

I don't blame you! I was supposed to do my interval training today and I didn't. I'll get up early tomorrow to do something!

Good luck!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks