RUNNING OFF MY ANGER? NOPE!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I was in a bit of a foul mood this morning so I ended up running round the park ONLY once... I thought I could run off my anger BUT nope, I was getting more and more pissed off as each second went by.

I decided to stop and run this evening or tomorrow morning...

I feel less annoyed now BUT I have some things to deal with and I want them dealt with THIS second! Cos I hate being in this kinda mood, I get very touchy with people around me.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm sorry you're in a bad mood but don't feel bad, everyone has them sometimes. I hope you can deal with whatever it is that is pissing you off.

Hope the rest of your day is better.

LondonBuki said...

Thanks so much Girl... I am trying to deal with it and I will be fine :-)

Really appreciate your words...

Will let you know if I jog tomorrow morning cos this evening is not looking possible.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks