Saturday's Run Round The Park

Saturday, November 11, 2006

I was tired this morning... I didn't feel like running. I could feel the Interval Training's after effects on my quads... I wanted to sleep.

Ofcourse, I still went running... During the first lap, I knew I was slower than normal BUT I couldn't push myself as hard as I'd have liked, all I was thinking about was going back home and relaxing... I only ran round the park 3 times and my times were not so great...

Last week's times are in brackets(orange).

1st lap: 16min 05sec (15min 03sec)
2nd lap:15min 55sec (15min 30sec)
3rd lap: 15min 45sec (15min 35sec)
4th lap: Didn't run a fourth lap! (15min 00sec)

The good thing about the times above is that my time improved slowly after each lap...

Next week, I'll do the interval training on Wednesday or Thursday morning so I will have at least 2 days to recover... I hope to have MUCH better times next week.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I'm off to my Mummy :-)

6 Comments:

Unknown said...

Well done on going running even when you didn't feel like it, I know how hard that is!

Your times might have been slightly slower than last week but its the first time your times have consistently improved lap after lap! Well done!!!

I hope you had a great time with your mum!

LondonBuki said...

Thanks 1982, you always know how to make me feel better :-)

I had a good time with my Mummy, thanks.

How has your running been?

Unknown said...

It has been alright, I went three times last week and I went yesterday as well... the weather isn't looking great for the next few days so I hope I'll manage to fit in another two times.

And if I manage to go three times, you know what that means??? You have no excuse not to go three times too!

LondonBuki said...

WELL DONE.

I went for a semi-hard 20 minute run yesterday... I am trying to do that once or twice a week. Run faster than normal for 20 minutes.

I will be doing the interval training on Thursday and running on Saturday...

Ok, now you are a really serious runner, I have to keep up with you oh!

Unknown said...

One day hopefully, we'll have to keep up with each other but for now, I'm still struggling ... but keeping at it!

Let me know how your interval training goes on thursday!

LondonBuki said...

LOL! I'll let you know :-)

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks