Tuesday - Day 1 of 4

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Vickii suggested we should set the same target this week - RUN 4 TIMES THIS WEEK (For Me - 2 x 30 - 45 Minute Runs, maybe 1 interval training and 1 hour long run).

I just got back from a 35/40 minute run and my hands are shaky... it was cold, I was dressed appropriately... after 10 minutes of running, I warmed up so I took off my sweatshirt, I still had on a 3/4 length tee and a short-sleeved tshirt over it. I didn't really feel cold until right at the end!

IT IS COLD!!!! COLD!!!!! COLD!!!! Xmas weather is here!

I think I will try to do the Interval Training tomorrow, spend less time outside!

I still can't believe how much I am sweating right now, it was FREEZING out there but my body's still able to produce litres of sweat!!!

Ok, I'm off to take a shower!

How's it going with you guys?

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

Well done on going running! I know, since yesterday, the weather has gone extremely cold. On saturday and sunday, I went running in just a t-shirt ... I won't be trying that now!

I haven't been running yet but I plan to go tonight and I'll let you know how I do. I did buy some running gloves because my fingers have been slowly numb. Have you got some?

LondonBuki said...

I NEED to get gloves, will get them this weekend! Very Good idea!

You went running in JUST a t-shirt??? I always go with a zip up sweatshirt and take that off to tie round my waist once I've warmed up! WOW!

The sudden weather change is so WEIRD!!!!

Good Luck running today... :-)

Anonymous said...

I havent run this week at alll but i did my 3 times last week. I have had to do a lot of stuff workwise because im off to Lagos this week. Good job u guys and i might take my running shoes to Lagos ohh who knows i might get to running lol cos i want to EAT all the Xmas goodies and not regret nada. HOw are you ladies doing?

Unknown said...

Hey Toyine, Well done for taking running three times last week. Running shoes to Lagos ke??? I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll be doing very little exercise in Lagos which is one of the reasons why I've been motivating myself ... two weeks off!!! And I will eat to my hearts content when I'm there and face the consequences later!

LondonBuki said...

ToyinE, good job - you ran 3ce last week!

U know I was thinking of taking my running shoes too? I think I am going to... Maybe I'll run 2ce a week... we'll see...

I am ok, I have to run Fri, Sat and Sun cos I didn't run yesterday or today, just wasn't in the mood to run in the fog!

Safe Journey and Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Buki and Toyine, I'm officially worried about you ... you want to run in Lagos???? Why?

This is one movement you will not be dragging me into ... no running in Lagos for Vickii!

LondonBuki said...

LOL!!! Vickii you are too funny...

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks