Saturday's Run Round The Park

Saturday, March 03, 2007

I'm putting this up LATE in the day.

I had a long day - after running, I went to get my eyebrows done and the PERSON (I really want to abuse her) messed my eyebrows up. People have said it's not that bad BUT I don't like them AT ALL!!! Then I had to rush home to start making my way to the salon, where I spent almost FOUR hours... got to my Mummy at 7.30 and stayed for just under 2 hours...

Anyway, I went running round the park THREE times today... Although I have gone running quite a few Saturdays this year, this is the second time this year I have run in that park. I need to make it an every Saturday affair again... it was a really good run, Miss E and F came along... I didn't time myself, I just made sure my last time round the park was the fastest... THEN I decided to run up the SLOPE, I regretted it shortlay after! It was PAINFUL!!!

I feel good now... and I should do an easy run tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope everyone's doing okay :-)

2 Comments:

Waffarian said...

Well done oh! I am trying really hard to follow your example but I have been sick this week, bad cough! anyway, i am back on monday, i hope i can stay with my schedule!

LondonBuki said...

Hope you feel better... you don't wanna run if you are still feeling a little ill.

Good luck and keep me posted :-)

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks