Sunday's Short Run

Sunday, March 04, 2007

I went running today :-)

When I was leaving my Mummy, I was thinking to myself, "I am too tired, it's raining". I got home, took off my shirt and looked at my waistline... SHOCK!!! It doesn't look the same as it did just a month ago! Immediately, I changed into my running gear and I was ready to go!

I know what the problem is - MY NEW PLACEMENT. I get home later than I normally do and sometimes, I eat at 10pm! I normally don't do this but sometimes I am starving... Even though I am still running, eating late doesn't help! So from tomorrow - I am taking LUNCH and DINNER to work so I can have my dinner on my way to my Mummy, get home and NOT EAT! That should sort out my waistline... and jogging FOUR times a week :-)

Back to the run... It was a 20 minute run at a quicker pace than normal, most of the time. When I was done running, I did 10 squats, 10 pulses(quick squats but not going back to upright position), 20 squats, 20 pulses. I need a tight backside ;-)

I feel good :-)

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

Well done on going running 4 times last week ... that is impressive! I went for a 50 minute run in Regent's park on saturday so yay! I went three times last week for the first time this year and I plan to keep it up!!!

Have a great week!

LondonBuki said...

Thank you, I hope I can run four times this week as well... my run round the park on Saturday was about 45/50 minutes... I don't know IF I will ever get used to one nasty slope there! And I still haven't gone round that park FOUR times this year, maybe next week...

Well done on going three times, now you should have no problem doing that every week! :-)

Enjoy your week and I'll blog about Tuesday's Training tomorrow evening.

Unknown said...

Oh I'm definitely incorporating some squats and lunges into my next training session and I really want to try the bootcamp workout on your sidebar.

Are you up for taking up the 21 day challenge sometime? If we can wait a while till the weather improves, I'd love to try it ... it'll be tough though. I'd aim for 30 minutes everyday.

LondonBuki said...

:-) I put that(boot camp and challenge) up hoping you'd be interested :-)

Boot Camp looks like a Saturday morning thing... what do you think?

I am so so up for the 21 day challenge! It does look HARD but I think it can be done!!!!

Yeah, we should wait till the weather gets better...

LondonBuki said...

Actually, I might try the boot camp put today... weather looks ok today.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks