Thursday's Run

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I feel really good right now...

I went for a 25 minute run and ran a little faster right at the end with "Belinda" blasting in my ears!

After my run, I decided to do some step ups... I couldn't find any appropriate steps, then I saw a concrete mini-fence around someone's house... it was knee high. I proceeded to do step ups - I thought I'd do 50 for each leg... by the time I'd done 6, my legs were burning, I decided to do 20 each!

Vickii, thanks for reminding me about step ups. I'm going to start doing them after my runs, especially on Saturdays.


I really want to start running FOUR times a week. Looks like I'll try Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. I'll try to switch between Tuesday and Sunday for training. I'll get more serious with my training(no slacking or stopping just because I am tired) from next week.

P.S. Another 'human' stopped 'their' car while I was running this evening, trying to get my attention... I was running please! Did this person think taking a break from my running and talking to him was a possibility? LOL!!! I was jamming 'Pump It' by Black Eyed Peas, no time for chatting! LOL!


2 people I know have registered for Beat The Baton (Vickii and Miss E)
2 have registered for Race For Life (Vickii and Miss E)
1 has registered for the August 4th Regent's Park Race (Miss E)

I hope F and C register for Race For Life and/or Beat The Baton.

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, well done on your last run ... very impressive. Step ups are hard aren't they? It's nice to do something different though.

Good luck on running 4 times a week ... I'll try and make 3 a consistent thing then maybe try doing 4 times a week.

Any chance you could text me your number, my phone was stolen and I lost all my numbers.

LondonBuki said...

It is nice to do something different! :-)

Speaking of different - Check out my sidebar, I added a few things that I saw in the Metro a few weeks ago... I think the Personal Boot Camp looks good...

Good luck with making 3 times consistent. You should be fine...

Just sent you my number. Sorry about your phone getting stolen, hope it wasn't snatched off you or anything violent.

iconoclastic said...

how do u do it?? the fit thing..esp the exercises, pls motivate me....

LondonBuki said...

@Law_Damsel LOL! I'll be your motivation... just tell me what you are trying to do.

iconoclastic said...

babes i just want 2 b fit oh..im skinny enuff i just need 2 overcome d phobia of exercising

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks