Tuesday, April 10, 2007




On Thursday, the 12th of April.... we shall begin our 21 day challenge:



  • Try to commit 100%, work a bit harder than usual. Find out your body's limits. Exercise EVERYDAY.

  • Eat fresh food in four to five portions a day, no alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes and go to bed 30 minutes earlier than usual.

I am so looking forward to this... exercising everyday? INTERESTING. Vickii gave me a couple of ideas of different exercises so we don't end up running everyday... that will get boring.
So far... power walking with leg weights, weight training (like body pump), interval training, jogging are some options.


No prepackaged food... FRESH food... Although I had to buy cereal cos I can't grow my cereal (LOL!) and I am still planning on using chopped tomatoes. Apart from that, I think I should be okay.


I will blog more about this later today or tomorrow.


Anyone interested in joining us...?

9 Comments:

mochafella said...

Err, any prizes?

Waffarian said...

I AM IN! already exercising often, still yet to "jogg" but I have been walking for 30 mins everyday and i am ready for jogging to start! My weightlifting class is going very well, its a one hour session, and i sweat buckets after it! I am really enjoying it!

LondonBuki said...

@Mochafella Your prize is to be proud of yourself... ?
LOL!!!!!! :-)

@Waffy GOOD!!! Well Done!
It starts tomorrow o. I'll blog more about it today.

Fluffycutething said...

i'm in pls....

i already started eating fruit n veg the past few days but i need to improve on d exercises which i currently only do on saturdays....

Guess i have to wake up earlier now!!!!

LondonBuki said...

FluffyCuteThing: YES! I think it will be interesting cos you have a number of people taking part with you :-)

Ms zee said...

you know what.. i will do it
i shall put my update on my beauty blog...

LondonBuki said...

Ms Zee :-)

Unknown said...

I'll watch from the sidelines on this challenge. No fruits for me right now

LondonBuki said...

@CG You don't have to have fruit... you can have vegetables.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks