Saturday's Run Round The Park

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Just got back home from a 10k run round the park with Vickii...

She finished 29.31 seconds before me! GO VICKII!!! I have warned her that next week... I will fly round that park!!! LOL!!!

The three lap times were quite consistent... 22min 07seconds, 22min 17seconds. and 21 min 56seconds(Vickii) and 22min 25seconds(for me).

Vickii's time was: 1 hour 6 minutes 02seconds(My time - 29.31)
My total time was: 1hour 6minutes 31seconds

I didn't even realise I beat my current best 10km time(1 hour 8 minutes at Run London 2006) by 2 minutes!!!

So Vickii WATCH YOUR BACK!!! LOL!!!

Off to my Mummy now to celebrate her birthday with her.

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

Well done buki. I'm off to gumtree now to find my own training partner

Ms zee said...

awwww good for both of you.... Excellent all the way... Happy belated birthday to mum and a good easter too...

Unknown said...

Saturday was hard, I felt every single lap ... but I felt so good after, I'm looking forward to next saturday.

With you and your last minute power sprints, it's only a matter of time till you leave me biting your dust, but it's okay, I'm expecting it and I'll be happy for you!

I didn't go running today, woke up late and decided that I'll just chill till thursday as well!

Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

I have to applaud your dedication to your running. I started running in my neighbourhood, the police pull me over; I try running with my camera bag, I get stopped. On the plus side, I do go volleyball.

If you're running the London Marathon this year, good luck in that!!

LondonBuki said...

@CG Thank you... Good luck :-)

@Ms Zee Thank you :-)

@Vickii It wasn't easy at all...

Ahhh... on Saturday, I had energy for a power sprint o... none at all!
Yeah, let's chill till Thursday.

@Akin Hi. Thank you...
LOL!!!!!
Nope not running the Marathon o...

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks