Thursday, April 12, 2007




DAY 1

**I will be editing this as the day goes on, I would appreciate some input from you all. Ms Zee says she'll update on her Beauty blog.**

1. I've had muesli for breakfast and one plum.
2. Snack before lunch @ 11am- 2 big carrots(cut up). Also had 1/4 of a kiwi fruit and a strawberry.
3. My lunch @ 12.40pm -Potato asaro, Chicken and some vegetables(brocolli and sprouts). Small cup of freshly squeezed orange juice and water.
4. Snack after lunch (on my way to Mummy)
- 2 Plums and 2 bananas.
5. I am about to have roast plantain and vegetables for dinner.

Exercise
tonight - Training ("The V") - This was HARD today because I did 100 stepups on each leg(that's double what I normally do). Then I did the usual - 1 lap, 20 squats, 1 lap, 20 lunges, 1 lap, 20 squats, 1 lap, 20 lunges, 1 lap, 60 squats, 1 lap 60 lunges(I added 20 squats and lunges to the final 2, I normally do 40).

**REMEMBER: Try to drink at least 2 litres of water each day at regular intervals not all in one go. Try not to drink hot chocolate (only if you grow the cocoa in your back garden! LOL!!), coffee or tea (you can have herbal and green tea)**

9 Comments:

Waffarian said...

I was very late, did not have breakfast, just had very early lunch, salmon and salad. For my exercise, I ll be doing my Ihr weightlifting class. Haven't figure out dinner yet.

LondonBuki said...

Waffy make sure you snack in between, try to eat often.

This weightlifting class - is it Body pump? With dumbells and sometimes weights? If it is, when you get used to it, share some of what you do.

Unknown said...

I did the V today, 6 laps up and down the hill, 160 stepups on each leg, 40 lunges and 40 squats.

So far, in terms of fresh food, I've had a punnet of strawberries and a banana and I'm also going to have some tangerines, grapes and avocado and tomato in my lunch wrap... not bad so far, lol, I know we're only on day 1!

LondonBuki said...

@Vickii I am going to try to do 100 step ups on each leg today. Well done!

Very very healthy! Tangerines in your lunch wrap? Or am I reading it wrong?

I will try a smoothie on Saturday morning.

Anonymous said...

I had cereal and 3 bananas this morning cos i felt lethargic

12noon I had chicken salad loads of tomatos (I love em), half lettuce, 2cups of shreded chicken and loads of spinich with a dab of loive oil

It is 2:17now, I would have a tub of yoghurt at 3pm....

Waffarian said...

Buki, I wish I saw your comment earlier cos by 4 o'clock I was famished! I had a huge bowl of sallad!

Waffarian said...

Its not Body pump, they have that too at the gym. We use barbells(like the ones you see when they have weightlifting competition, but ofcourse less weights) anyway, you work with this through out, we use dumbbells for stomach exercises. Its quite popular here.

TMinx said...

Sorry but how do you keep your hair from looking terrible for work? Thats why I always put off running, its so hot here in Nigeria

LondonBuki said...

First day's over :-)
Well done all.

TMinx, I was my hair once a week and it's not everyday I'll be running. It's true thought, I SWEAT a lot when I run! It can be off putting. I pack my hair most of the week o... :-( It's weekends I leave my hair down a lot.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks