Friday, April 13, 2007




DAY 2

**I'll be updating this during the day**

1. I had Muesli for breakfast.
2. Snack - I am falling back in love with carrots so I've cut up three today and had them at 12pm.
3. I had Lunch at 2ish - Potato Efo, chicken and a whole load of vegetables.
4. Snack - Fruit(will update this later)
5. Dinner - Plantain(AGAIN cos they were getting too ripe) and a lot of vegetables.

Exercise - dumbell training in the evening... I bought mydumbells this afternoon.

I warmed up for about 5 minutes then:

-Flat Chest Presses
-Flat Chest Flies
-Seated Shoulder Presses
-Lateral Raises
-Front Raises
-Dead Lifts
-Single Arm Row
-Upright Rows
-Shrugs
-Bicep Curls
-French Presses
-Half Squats
-Dumbell Lunges

STRETCHES all over!

I didn't stretch last night after "The V"! Ofcourse I woke up this morning with painful cramps in my left calf...

**REMEMBER: Try to drink at least 2 litres of water each day at regular intervals not all in one go. Try not to drink hot chocolate (only if you grow the cocoa in your back garden! LOL!!), coffee or tea (you can have herbal and green tea)**

7 Comments:

Dolly said...

First!!!

Dolly said...

Buki can u please send me the recipe of this ur poraro efe

LondonBuki said...

Send me your email address.

Unknown said...

So I did some of my urban workout video this morning, it was fun and much harder than I thought it would be! I've had about a million grapes today and I'm making fried rice for dinner with lots of peas, sweetcorn, carrots and onions ... I'm aiming for as much veg as rice to be in it.

Good luck with your weight training, let us know how it goes and see you tomorrow for our 10k!

Waffarian said...

Hi all, just checking in, for breakfast I had eggs, tomatoes and cucumber(yes, i was that dry), for lunch, I had quinoa, beans and grilled halloumi, for dinner I had vegetables and eggs again. Something I noticed though, is that I get really hungry around 4, infact today I had an early dinner cos I could not take it anymore. Any suggestions? I'd rather have dinner around 6, but for two days now, I have had it around 4! For my exercise, I did my jogging from Buki's schedule, run 2 mins, walk 4 mins, 5 times. It was much easier this time around!

Unknown said...

I want to get dumbells too and I've had a look at the argos website. Which weight do you recommend I start with? 2Ibs, 3Ibs or 5Ibs or simply buy the V-Fit set of 3? I'd like to start power walking with them.

LondonBuki said...

@Waffy Well done.. before you know it, you'll be able to jog for much longer.
You need to eat FIVE times a day... you need to snack in between meals. So you 'll not get humgry to early.

@CG I got the V-fit set of 3... £9.99.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks