Saturday, April 21, 2007




DAY 10
**It's the weekend, might be going to a friend's to eat... thank God it's all cooked food so I don't have to be too careful... :-) I've noticed positive changes in my body inside and out. I feel clean inside, make sense? And my stomach is looking like it should on the outside... :-)**

1. I had Muesli for breakfast
2. Snack - We had strawberries and bananas after our run in the park.
3. Lunch - Plantain(Roasted)
4. Snack - Will update later
5. Dinner - Will update later

Exercise - Vickii and I ran 10k(3 laps) in the park.
Lap 1: 23min 16secs
Lap 2: 22min 43secs
Lap 3: 21min 46secs

I like the way our times got better after each lap. Total time was 1 hour 7minutes 47seconds. I felt dehydrated so Vickii suggested I have a litre of water before I leave home and some more before running... will do that.

**REMEMBER: Eat FIVE times a day... Snack in between meals. Don't go too long without eating something. Try to drink at least 2 litres of water each day at regular intervals not all in one go. Try not to drink hot chocolate (only if you grow the cocoa in your back garden! LOL!!), coffee or tea (you can have herbal and green tea)**

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Err, space out that litre over a couple of hours. Too much water too fast can be dangerous and uncomfortable while running.

LondonBuki said...

Thanks Mochafella... :-)

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks