Wednesday, April 25, 2007




Day 14
*I was supposed to get up at 6.30 for a power walk with the weights - I woke up at 7.50!!!*

1. Breakfast was Fruit and Fibre and a banana
2. Snack - Strawberries and grapes
3. Lunch - Jollof Rice, Broccoli, Cauliflower and chicken (I am taking a break from sprouts, cauliflower and broccoli after this week, I think they give me gas, a lot , in my tummy, LOL!!!)
4. Snack - A Banana, an apple and an orange. Going to Mummy after work today.
5. Dinner - Plantain and something(not sure yet)

Exercise - Either interval or fartlek training
this evening when I get back from my Mummy. I need to do some training, it's been a while plus I feel like my pace can be improved even more and my stamina... a lot of room for improvement!

**REMEMBER: Eat FIVE times a day... Snack in between meals. Don't go too long without eating something. Try to drink at least 2 litres of water each day at regular intervals not all in one go. Try not to drink hot chocolate (only if you grow the cocoa in your back garden! LOL!!), coffee or tea (you can have herbal and green tea)**

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

At least you had a good nights sleep. I did the V today ... 45 mins, 200 step ups (100 at the start, 50 in the middle, and 50 at the end, not all at once Buki!), 5 laps of the hill, 40 squats, 40 lunges.

I'm getting a bit bored of the V ... I might do step ups once a week and maybe start going to the tracks for some interval training and give the V a rest for a few weeks.

I had a fruit smoothie for breakfast, strawberries, blueberries, a banana and some milk ... it was really nice. Nice to see you had something different Buki.

Waffy, all is forgiven!

Unknown said...

I was thinking that I want 'smart girls do dumbells' as well and went onto amazon, and have now seen about 3 other work out books I want including a marathon trainer lol.

Oh, and my jeans feel very slightly looser and my stomach is flat again ... think it's all the fresh food.

LondonBuki said...

LOL!!! It's now you're telling me that!

I know, interval training and other types of training should be part of what we do now.

Your smoothie sounds YUMMY!!!

LOL! We are on a roll o! LOL!!!!! What are the books?

SAME HERE! My trousers feel looser and my flat tummy is BACK! :-)

Unknown said...

The books I was looking at are called ... The Non-runner's Marathon Trainer by David A. Whitsett and The Complete Book of Running for Women by Claire Kowalchik.

Check them out and let me know what you think.

Waffarian said...

Hi girls! today was a good day, skipped breakfast but had a big lunch, broccoli and two slices of meat(beef), for dinner, i had kidney beans, eggs and vegetable stew. Drank loads of water! Exercise:Run 7 mins, walk 2 mins, do 3 times. This time around it was quite trying, my legs felt like blocks of cement but I made it!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks