Friday, April 27, 2007




DAY 16
**Just want to say - WELL DONE ALL!!!!
I can't believe I have not eaten biscuits or chocolate or pancakes in over 2 weeks! For me, this is a BIG deal! Not feeling 100% today, need to take things easy. Plan was to power walk with weights this morning - didn't happen.**

1. Breakfast - Bran flakes with strawberries(cut up, thanks Anon)
2. Snack - Grapes and an Orange
3. Lunch - Chicken and Vegetables
4. Snack - More fruit
5. Dinner - not sure yet.

Exercise - TONIGHT, I'll power walk with the leg weights or do a home dumbell workout.

**REMEMBER: Eat FIVE times a day... Snack in between meals. Don't go too long without eating something. Try to drink at least 2 litres of water each day at regular intervals not all in one go. Try not to drink hot chocolate (only if you grow the cocoa in your back garden! LOL!!), coffee or tea (you can have herbal and green tea)**

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

Well done to you too! Unfortunately I haven't been as good as you, I've eaten a couple of sweet things in the last fifteen days but definitely not as many as I usually do. But I have been really good with eating at least 5 portions of fresh fruit and veg and exercise.

I went for a run this morning but I really struggled and stopped to walk several times as I'm not feeling very well either ... think I'm coming down with a cold. I probably won't be able to run with you this weekend but I'll try and do something even if it's just walk.

Hope you feel better soon too!

Waffarian said...

Hello ladies, sorry to hear you are both feeling a bit under the weather! heres a tip:Echinacea. It is available in herbal stores, it boosts your immune system and if you take it when your first start feeling the symptoms,(cold, flu, etc), you will not get sick at all! I swear by it! Anyway, you all take care, will be back later to give full report!

Waffarian said...

How you guys? for breakfast I had eggs and vegetables, for lunch I had egg plant sauce(nilla's recipe) and cooked plantain, dinner was sallad. Exercise: Run 8 mins, walk 2 mins, do 3 times. Snack: A pear.

Ms zee said...

in nigeria at the mo. have been for the last 10days... i am not on schedule but i have had absolutely no sweets only veggies... loads of efo riro, fresh fruits and very little carbs..[yams]
i'll be incanada soon
good job girls

Unknown said...

Well done Waffy, you're now running for 8 minutes ... you'll be running for half an hour in a couple of weeks!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks