Saturday, April 28, 2007




DAY 17

*I did a little bit of exercise yesterday... power walked. Still not feeling 100%*

1. Breakfast - A Banana smoothie
2. Snack - Grapes
3. Lunch - Bread(Hmmmm... not really had a lot of bread during this challenge) and Egg
4. Snack - Strawberries
5. Dinner - Chicken and Vegetables

Exercise - I power walked with my weights for about 45 minutes.

**REMEMBER: Eat FIVE times a day... Snack in between meals. Don't go too long without eating something. Try to drink at least 2 litres of water each day at regular intervals not all in one go. Try not to drink hot chocolate (only if you grow the cocoa in your back garden! LOL!!), coffee or tea (you can have herbal and green tea)**

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, are you feeling better? Well done on powerwalking. I'm still feeling kind of weak ... I walked for about 25 minutes to sainsbury's this morning but I think that'll be it for today.

Waffarian said...

Vicki and Buki, you guys should take it easy, drink lots of juice, rest this weekend oh! Well done both of you! hope you guys feel better soon! For breakfast/lunch(woke up by 12), had eggs and halloumi and vegetables, i think I'll have dinner for sallad. I am going to try and make it to the gym for aerobics, the weightlifting class was on earlier on, could not make it on time! take care of your selves girls!

Waffarian said...

Maybe I'll just ride my bicycle? I think thats what I'll do, the day is too pretty to waste!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks