Monday, April 16, 2007




DAY 5
Already?!?!?


1. I had Fruit and Fibre for breakfast.
2. I have cut up 3 carrots for my mid morning snack - had this at 11am.
3. Lunch was Potato Efo(which already has loads of spinach) and some extra vegetables @ 1pm. (When I made potato asaro and potato efo last weekend, it was so much, I put half of each in the freezer so that's gonna be my lunch for this week. I will take a break from potatoes after this week! LOL!)

4. Snack - I had an apple on my way home and a plain bagel(oops!), no filling.
5. Dinner - an Omelette with a lot of vegetables.

Exercise - Dumbell training this evening because my legs need a rest after the 15k(5k and 10k) we ran over the weekend. This was a little difficult, especally the leg exercises. Spent 25 minutes doing this.


**REMEMBER: Eat FIVE times a day... Snack in between meals. Don't go too long without eating something. Try to drink at least 2 litres of water each day at regular intervals not all in one go. Try not to drink hot chocolate (only if you grow the cocoa in your back garden! LOL!!), coffee or tea (you can have herbal and green tea)**

6 Comments:

Dolly said...

First

Buki, don't u get tired of this ur potato efo

LondonBuki said...

LOL! Like I said... I made a lot of it last weekend. I was just too lazy to cook over this weekend.

And... I also have Asaro...

Unknown said...

I did my home workout from my book today and it was hard ... I thought 'home workout, how difficult can it be?' but it was really good. The book is called 'Fit for your Shape' by Matt Roberts. I went to runnersneed website and the 500ml bottles are £3.50 .... I'll try and go sometime this week and I'll get you one too if I go. I'll let you know.

LondonBuki said...

@Vickii I'll search for that book on Amazon today. Thank you.

£3.50... That's not bad at all... I guess 500ml bottles will be okay for Regent's Park cos the fountain's there...

Thanks, please let me know.

LondonBuki said...

Just paid for it on Amazon :-)

It was £5.95 in total!

Items: £3.20
Postage & Packing: £2.75

Waffarian said...

Hi all! Today was much easier than others cos I finally started drinking lots of water! It really made a difference! Also, I ate breakfast and instead of having an early lunch, I ate around 3(which meant I did not have my usual 4 o clock "i have to eat or else I'll die" problem). Everytime I felt restless, I just drank water. Anyway, here's what I had today
Break fast: whole wheat oats with apple.
Lunch: Sallad with quinoa
dinner: Fish with broccoli and cauliflowers and eggplant.
Exercise: Run 2mins, walk 4 mins , 5 times.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks