Tuesday, April 17, 2007




DAY 6

*I would like to drink Green Tea but I am so not in the mood to drink something hot in this weather. Maybe I'll have it at night and in the morning before my shower.*

1. Breakfast - Fruit and Fibre
2. Snack - An apple and a small tub of yoghurt.
3. Lunch - Potatoes and Chicken
4. Snack - Banana and a smoothie.
5. Dinner - Plantain and chicken

Exercise - 25 minute power walk with ankle weights. This wasn't funny... I felt the weights all the way through.

**REMEMBER: Eat FIVE times a day... Snack in between meals. Don't go too long without eating something. Try to drink at least 2 litres of water each day at regular intervals not all in one go. Try not to drink hot chocolate (only if you grow the cocoa in your back garden! LOL!!), coffee or tea (you can have herbal and green tea)**

3 Comments:

Waffarian said...

I sailed through today as well! My body is getting the hang of it!ate eggs and vegetables for breakfast, was very busy so i skipped lunch, did my weight lifting class, had dinner, beans and vegetables. I drank lots of water today!

Unknown said...

I'm doing the walking with weights on friday. Yesterday I just walked briskly for about 40 minutes. Today, I've just done the V for 40 minutes .... 6 laps, 185 step ups on each foot (I watched my ankle and did them properly), 40 squats and 40 lunges.

LondonBuki said...

@Waffy Try to eat often... try.
Well done!!! :-)

@Vickii Have you bought your weights yet?
I will be doing The V today (Day 7) and I will try 150 step ups each. Godd that you watched your ankle... hope it feels better.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks