Thursday, April 19, 2007




DAY 8
**Yes, now I know how to work those muscles (what are they called? The ones in the backside cheeks? LOL). Leg weights for 30 minutes once a week and people will be fainting when they see my back from afar! LOL!**

1. Breakfast - Muesli
2. Snack - 2 Bananas

3. Lunch - Rice, Carrots and Shrimp with chicken.
4. Snack - An Apple and an Orange
5. Dinner - will be back

Exercise - Didn't do the The V today, got home LATE from Mummy. So... I did 150 step ups on each leg (HARD!!! I was sweating like a hog!), 50 sit ups, 20 leg raises, 20 normal squats, 20 wide leg squats, 20 normal squats(pulses) and 20 wide leg squats(pulses). I stretched after this.

**REMEMBER: Eat FIVE times a day... Snack in between meals. Don't go too long without eating something. Try to drink at least 2 litres of water each day at regular intervals not all in one go. Try not to drink hot chocolate (only if you grow the cocoa in your back garden! LOL!!), coffee or tea (you can have herbal and green tea)**

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

now I know how to work those muscles, what are they called?

I see you've met the glutes, maximus and minimus.

LondonBuki said...

@Mochafella YESSS!!! Glutes! Thank you!!! :-)

Unknown said...

Hmmm, maybe I'll walk with weights too today, I was going to go for a 30 minute run but I don't know if I can be bothered. I'll let you

Unknown said...

Meant to say I'll let you know what I do.

Waffarian said...

Hi Vicki and Buki! How are things going? walking with weights? I have those at home, but my legs are heavy enough, thank you very much!breakfast: forgot was so busy, lunch: chicken and vegetables, dinner: beans again! drank lots of water, exercise: Ihr weighlifting class. Today, at the gym, they were looking for more "gym leaders", one would have to go through their education programme to get certified, all ths done in the evenings, lots of fun, etc,heheheheheh, I immediately though of you! I thought, if Buki lived here, she would have been perfect! I amthinking of doing it just for fun, I doubt if I will be chosen, but i plan to "try out" for the weight lifting programme, we'll see if "courage" will carry me!

LondonBuki said...

@Vickii How were the weights?

@Waffy :-) HI!!!
LOL @ your legs being heavy enough!
Try to eat breakfast ok? Even something small...
Well done so far!!!
Try out for your gym leader thing, you never know o... maybe you can be giving us weights exercise pointers :-)
I would love to do something like that too :-)

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks