Tuesday, May 01, 2007




DAY 20
*Almost done....*

1. Breakfast- Cereal from the cafetaria at work. Don't know what it's called...
2. Snack - Fruit
3. Lunch - An Egg and Tomato baguette - no butter, no mayo
4. Snack - Potato salad (peas and carrots).
5. Dinner - Plantain or an omelette.

Exercise - DEFINITELY running tonight...


*REMEMBER: Eat FIVE times a day... Snack in between meals. Don't go too long without eating something. Try to drink at least 2 litres of water each day at regular intervals not all in one go. Try not to drink hot chocolate (only if you grow the cocoa in your back garden! LOL!!), coffee or tea (you can have herbal and green tea)**

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

I know, we're almost done! Yay! Ironically, I don't think my life will change much after this because I'm definitely going to continue eating at least 5 portions of fresh fruit and veg a day and I want to add at least one session of weights to my two runs and one endurance/speeed session a week. And if I'm ever not busy, I've decided I'll go for a brisk walk with my leg weights.

Since I'm answering soul's question in part, I might as well answer it all. I feel much healthier (it's hard to explain, but it's just the way I feel) and my stomach is flatter. I think its the food that has had a bigger impact on me the last three weeks.

I'm also running later today ... enjoy your run and have a good day!

LondonBuki said...

Yes o! You answered the question already! LOL!!!

So... I'll put up your comment on tomorrow's post, ok?

Enjoy your run and the rest of your beautiful day!

Waffarian said...

Had a pear, eggs for breakfast. For lunch, had sallad and beef, for dinner, had a pear, chicken and sallad with kidney beans. Exercise: Ihr weightlifting class.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks