Jetlag... so not good!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I was okay on Sunday because I woke up late before my run with Vickii.

Sunday night, I couldn't sleep... finally fell asleep at 2am... had to wake up at 6!

Monday night, similar problem... didn't get up to 4 hours of sleep.

I am tired... I am praying and hoping, after seeing my Mummy today, I'll be so tired - I'll go home, take a shower and jump into bed... and SLEEP. Reading a book was suggested.. might do just that.

I need my body to be back to normal, the race is on Monday and I want to do one interval training and one long(ish) run before the race - Wednesday and Friday... I'll see.

I've been eating really well, I'm proud of that. We get free fruit at work :-) Bananas, Oranges, pears, apples, plums...

How're you? Hope you're doing ok... I'll be back,

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks