Sunday's Run Round The Park

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Vickii and I went running in the park, this afternoon.

The plan was - an easy run. We agreed on 45 minutes but we ended up running for 1 hour 10 minutes. We started easy and I thought we should try increasing our pace for short distances, then slowing down - a mini tempo run. We did this 4 times in the middle of the run and we kinda took it easy for the rest of the run. It was really really good, I still feel good right now, hours after - went to see my Mummy and I'm back home now.

My plan is to exercise everyday this week, except Sunday(the day before our 5k race). I'll do a couple of home workouts and I'll run the other days - easy run, training...

2 Comments:

Mr.Fineboy said...

Wow, 1hr 10! just got back in the gym after 5 months (iused to go 5 days a week!) It's tough now o, i can barely do 20 mins on the treadmill! Well done tho!

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed yesterday's run because I feel like we really pushed ourselves and realised that we're capable of more than we thought!

I did a home workout this morning for about an hour and that was good! Hope you're not too tired to work out tonight and if you are, just take it easy!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks