3 Day Diet

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

As some of you know, I am kinda okay with my body. As a woman, and a normal human being, I still think losing an extra 5- 8 pounds will make a difference... Running has been very good for me.

**** PLEASE!!! This is a THREE day diet! THREE being the key word. If anyone is going to try this, PLEASE, for the love of GOD and your body... THREE days ONLY!!!! Exact text in the diet - "This diet is to be used three days at a time. After three days you can eat normally – but don’t overdo it."
****

Anyway, Vickii emailed a 3 day diet to me because someone at her workplace tried it out and lost 5 pounds! In 3 days!!! If someone had told me about this, I would have rolled my eyes. But because Vickii had actually seen someone who lost the pounds, I decided... why not? I've got nothing to lose, except some pounds! LOL!
Whether it was water weight or something else... I'll soon find out.

Vickii started yesterday. I decided to start today, this is a THREE day diet, it shouldn't be done for more than three days in a row...

Day 1
Breakfast
Half a grapefruit
1 slice of dry toast
2 teaspoon of peanut butter
black tea / coffee
I've had breakfast. I don't like black tea, it was a bit of a struggle but I finished a big mug. The half grapefruit was nice, I remember grapefruits in Nigeria being very bitter (I used to eat them with sugar). I loved my toast and peanut butter :-)

Lunch
1 cup of tuna
1 slice of dry toast
black tea / coffee
Just had my lunch... it wasn't fantastic but it wasn't bad either. It was small but filling for now.... I'll have my dinner at 6 on my way to my Mummy.

Dinner
3 oz any type of cold meat
1 cup of string beans
1 cup of beetroot
1 small apple
1 cup of low-fat vanilla icecream

Beetroots are very interesting... they taste like something I've had before. Like boiled corn cob...? I bought low fat icecream but I'm thinking I had a little more than a cup... LOL


No intense workout today... I will power walk with my leg weights and dumbells for 30 minutes this evening.
I got back late from my Mummy so I power walked with the leg weights and dumbells for 20 minutes indoors.

I weighed myself this morning... let's just say I weigh xx kilograms. I will weigh my self on Friday morning and let you know how much weight I have lost, if I lose anything.

4 Comments:

LG said...

3 Days? How have I not heard of this? Will be stalking this spot waiting to find out if this one works.

mochafella said...

Err, do you actually have 5-8lbs to lose after the running? or maybe I'm just not a fan of "shotgun" diets.

Unknown said...

I hope you loose something cos it will so make you feel better. Good Luck!!

LondonBuki said...

@LGL I'll let you know on Friday morning... lol

@Mochafella I am not a fan of diets, talk less of shotgun ones. And here I am trying it out... always contradicting myself... LOL
I have some extra pounds to lose o... ! I am a woman! lol

@CG I hope so too o! Even if it's 2 pounds sef. Then Friay morning I will have a nice bowl of cereal! :-)

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks